Wednesday, September 23, 2015

REVIEW - Doctor-Patient Confidentiality - Eme Strife



TITLE - Doctor-Patient Confidentiality
AUTHOR - Eme Strife




Synopsis:


Two very different people.


One scandalous proposition.



Endless possibilities...

*** 

I can't believe how different things are now; how complicated my life has become in such a short amount of time. 


It was never supposed to be like this. 



He's off limits. 



He's always been off limits. 



I keep telling myself that; that being here with him is not supposed to feel this good. 



God, HE'S not supposed to feel this good. 



I wonder what my life would have been like now if I had gone to the clinic on a different day, or if I had just insisted on going with the physician I was initially referred to. 



Never in my life would I have thought that in the events that followed the beginning of a regular school week, a random checkup would end up spawning a highly angst-filled, incredibly confusing, and quickly-unfolding mess.


This story unfolds over multiple serials and is not a standalone. This is the first book.


Rated 17+ 
This series contains mature and adult content (nudity, graphic sex, and strong language). Because of its explicit nature, it is intended for mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised. 



What I thought?


This is the first book I've read by Eme Strife.  
Eme writes with great detail and she had me drawn into the book from the very beginning.  
The prologue was really intense - sexiest part in my opinion. I liked it. I'm going to have to continue reading on because I want to find out what is going to happen.     

Doctor-Patient Confidentiality book 1, is a short story. It ends at the best part leaving you "hanging" or wanting to find out more. In this book you really don't get to meet the Doctor except when she goes into the hospital at the end of this book.  

The characters you meet in this story are: the 'Dastardly Duo' Trixie and Bill best friends of the main character of the story-Ramona, Wendy and Julianne - mean girls, Drake-Trixie's older brother, Larry Fitzgerald- Ramona's boss.  Madame Vito-vocal instructor, Jane-nurse practitioner, Doctor Dexter Frost. 

Some quotes/parts of the story I like:

"Every time love so much as tiptoes my way, I run from it faster than Usain Bolt ever could, and do everything in my power to eradicate any sign of it in my life. I'd heartily welcome the plague over it."

"However, even though I'm putting on a brave face, I cannot continue to pretend that this stomach-hitching thing-a-majig doesn't bother me, either. I think I need to get this checked out."

"It's like a goddamn flea market on steroids."

I was kindly given a copy in exchange for a fair and honest review


Star Ratings:
Plot 4/5
Heat=1/5
Writing style= 3.5/5
Overall Rating=3.5/5 




CLICK COVER TO PURCHASE:



No comments:

Post a Comment