Sunday, October 21, 2018

Review-Ab.so.lu.tion-Ava Harrison




Absolution
Ava Harrison

Blurb
I was done with love.
When I opened my heart, it was for the men I couldn't have. 
The unattainable ones. 
The ones who would hurt me. 
A vicious cycle I couldn’t seem to stop.
But I had a new resolve. 
Focus on my career.
Stay single.
And then I met him. 
Jace Montgomery. 
A wounded widower with two young kids. 
He was exactly everything I was avoiding.
So I did my best to stay away. 
But then he kissed me. 
And I fell.
Hard.
Hard for a man who would never be mine…
A man who was broken beyond repair. 
A man who would break me.

Our Review

Jace Montgomery has arrived, and boy oh boy does he has some baggage.

Absolution has left me feeling like my emotions have gone for a ride on the roller coaster and just when you think the ride is over you take off again. Reeling from the death of his wife Jace has shut down, work and drinking are his priorities and anything else is just a footnote. Sydney was giving up on men and focusing on her work, when her best friend gets married she takes it upon herself to make sure that the grooms brother doesn’t ruin the big day.

From the moment Sydney introduced herself to Jace she didn’t treat him like he would break, she pushed and pulled him in the direction he needed; bringing the light back into his life. They built a friendship that turn into more, Jace could not stop thinking about her and the chemistry was undeniable.

Sydney doesn’t expect to have an instant pull towards Jace leading her down the path which she knows so well, falling for the unavailable guy. When Sydney drops a bomb shell Jace reacts is the worst possible way, does he have the strength to let go of the past and let the light that is Sydney into his family making them whole again.

I personally loved this book and I think that shows when you reading into the early hours of the morning not being able to put it down. This book is raw and emotions run deeper than you ever expected. Harrison has put her blood, sweat and tears into this book to create a masterpiece that is Ab-so-lu-tion.


Ratings;
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment