Monday, October 8, 2018

Review-Hurricane-Laramie Briscoe

35255242
Title: Hurricane
Author: Laramie Briscoe

Blurb:
We finally get our happily ever after.....

Remington "Remy" Sawyer

For most of my life I've been the person who lived with the hand he was dealt. Not much in my life have I had a say in. Birthed by parents I don't talk to, I was raised by the only person who ever cared for me - my brother, Cash. Under his guidance, I've become the person I am today.

Productive member of society, and patched brother in the Heaven Hill MC. 

I don't want for anything, other than Tatum Walker. 

We had a shot, and we both screwed it up......massively.


Tatum "Tate" Walker

Being the daughter of the President of the Heaven Hill MC is a burden, but one I'll face every day with pride. It's hard for me to know what people like me for. Is it my personality, my looks, or are they trying to get close to the Club? There's one person I've never doubted.

Remington Sawyer.

A year ago we had one night of almost passion - that ended with me walking away in tears - and him walking away in anger.

Some time away from each other has given us perspective. Now, instead of the storm of chaos that was our one attempt at a relationship, we're both ready for calm.

And nothing, they say, is as calm - as the eye of a Hurricane.


Our Review:
I also had the pleasure of reading Hurricane. This book was different than most I've read. This was book one in the next generation of Heaven Hills MC. I really enjoyed this book. 
The plot of this book really touched my heart. I like that the two characters had history. The age difference really spoke to me as well. This book explores some seriously dark stuff, but in a way that you can relate to. My heart really enjoyed this book.
Tate is such a great character. I loved her tough exterior, but her soft center was even better. I liked how inexperienced she was. She didn't have a terrible life, but her  empathy helped her understand Remy a bit better. Remy is a great character as well. I really loved his past. That's terrible to say because his past is a bit dark, but it really shaped him into the man he became. I love who that man is. 
Heat. Oh the heat. These two are steamy and sexy right away. I loved the chemistry popping in the air. Then when they finally take that extra step? Where is my fan?
The writing style of this book. The pace is steady. It is told from dual point of view. I liked the characters. I really like how the author opened it up to the future. 
Overall, I really enjoyed this book. I would recommend this book to others. This series is a great start to a next generation series. It's the perfect blend of the old characters with the nee ones.
Ratings:
Plot: 5/5
Charatcers: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment