Monday, October 8, 2018

Review-Pucking Parker-Jillian Quinn

42071691
Title: Pucking Parker
Author: Jillian Quinn

Blurb:
I'm the coach's daughter.
He's my dad's favorite player...
And completely off-limits

The first time I met Preston Parker, I slammed face first into his wet, chiseled abs. In the men’s locker room, of all places. I did the world’s longest walk of shame in front of dozens of hockey players. As if that wasn’t embarrassing enough, Mr. MVP gave me one of his killer smirks, right before dropping his towel in front of me. Just to prove a point. That no woman can resist him. Not even me.

Now, I can’t stop thinking about Parker naked. He keeps finding ways to see me, touch me. And I find myself wanting to break my dad’s rules about his players. Rules I never break for a reason. Because falling for a player like Parker… was never part of the plan.

Pucking Parker is the first book in the Face-Off Legacy Series. Fans of the original Face-Off Series won't want to miss the chance to see their favorite players, but now it's time to meet their sons.


Our Review:

“A little hockey and a whole lotta love, 5 stars”

Bex grew up with hockey and doesn’t have anything against the sport. She just isn’t fond of the players, which works out in her fathers favor until one Preston Parker puts himself on her radar. They say they’ll be friend’s, but does that ever actually work? Will she break one of her father’s rules and fall for one of his hockey players or will they burn out before they ever get started?
Preston doesn’t have time for girlfriends, he’s too concentrated on the game. But when Bex literally runs into him he starts to change his tune. Will the girl be worth it, or will it put his spot on the team in jeopardy? He’s like a moth to a flame where Bex is concerned and he isn’t afraid to get burned.
I really did love these two. Preston accepted and loved Bex and her tomboy ways. I loved how she wasn’t a girly girl and had no problem being one of the guys. Then you take in Preston’s ‘brothers’ and they just added to the story. Bex never judged them for the antics they got into but just shook her head and laughed. I had never read Quinn before now and plan on going back and reading some of her earlier stuff while waiting for the next I the series.
If you love a good romance book with some hockey, this might be the book for you. Go one-click.
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style-5/5
Overall-5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment