Monday, December 7, 2015

REVIEW - Lawless - T.M. Frazier




TITLE - Lawless


AUTHOR - T.M. Frazier






Synopsis:





Thia is prim and proper.

Bear is leather and lawless.
It will never work between them.
It's a lie they almost believe...

It is necessary to first read King and Tyrant to fully enjoy Lawless.




My Review:



Bear. *sigh* There is just something about this man, that seems to melt every reader's heart. He's brutal, rough, limitless, but he has a raw beauty and it doesn't hurt that he doesn't seem to own many shirts. 

When I read King and Tyrant, I loved Bear. He was one of those supporting characters that seemed to shine through the pages. I was so excited to hear he would get his own story, and have been waited rather impatiently for it ever since. 

Although it's possible to read Lawless without having read King and Tyrant first, I wouldn't recommend it. There is just so much to read about in the other 2 books, that you need to be able to get all the details on. One of the biggest things, is what happened to Bear, that leads on to why he is wandering aimlessly in the beginning of Lawless, and why he no longer is part of his MC Club. 

So Lawless starts with a flashback 7 years ago, and sets up how lead characters Bear and Thea meet. It's unbelievably sweet, and just that chapter alone had me completely hooked, within seconds. We then come back to present time, and find out what Bear has been up to, since he decided he needed to go find himself after the events from before. He's not in a great way, and it's heartbreaking to see him in such an empty state.

Thia is a girl who is bordering 18, yet has never had the chance to enjoy being a teenager. She has had to hold up her family's Orange grove, after tragedy struck her family. Alongside another 2 part time jobs that she manages to balance, she doesn't get any free time. But things are about to take a drastic and huge turn for Thea, and the shocking circumstances are what brings her and Bear back into each others lives. 

They are seriously so perfect for each other, even when they don't see it. Thea is Bear's match and will definitely heal him from his past. And Bear is exactly what Thea needs, when she finally asks for help, and relies on someone else for a change. But there is a lot of problems going to be thrown in their path. All the characters in these books, most definitely have to work for it. 

Again, just like with King and Tyrant, I was completely blown away by just how addictive T.M. Frazier's writing is. From page 1 through to the end, there wasn't a single dull or slow moment. The intense and crazy parts were so gripping, I had no clue what to expect. And the hot parts were making even my ipad seriously flushed and hot and bothered. 

I was excited to get towards the end, as I was wondering if we would get a big exciting twist, like in King. I wasn't disappointed, the ending was incredibly gripping, and I cursed like a sailor when I got to the last page. The twists and turns are crazy good. And I'm now going to have to hold my breath until I find out what happens, I mean the excerpt you get of the follow up book, left my mouth wide enough to take in a family of flies!! It's going to be crazy, but in the best possible sense!!

Oh and I loved that King and Doe, were so heavily in this book too, I love those 2 and their huge brood!!! So many good things happening in this book, you just have to go and read it, it wasn't a conventional MC book, more a mix of all the best kind of stuff in books. There is no way anybody could not love it. Hugely recommended!!



5 Huge Stars!!










CLICK COVER TO PURCHASE:



No comments:

Post a Comment