Thursday, August 31, 2017

REVIEW - Six - K.I. Lynn



TITLE - Six
AUTHOR - K.I. Lynn







BLURB:



I had a one-night stand. It wasn’t my first, but it would be my last.

A gun to the head.

A trained killer.

A deadly conspiracy.

Kidnapped and on the run, my life and death is in the hands of a sadist captor who happens to be my one-night stand. Armed with countless weapons, money, and new identities, the man I call Six drags me around the world.

The manhunt is on and Six is the next target. Can we find out who is killing off the Cleaners before they find us?

Two down, seven to go.

When it’s all over he’ll finish the job that dropped him into my life, and end it.
Stockholm Syndrome meets bucket list, and the question of what would you do to live before you died. The questions aren’t always answered in black and white. Gray becomes the norm as my morals are tested.

Death is a tragedy, and I’ll do anything to stay alive.

Are you ready for the last ride of your life? Six has a gun to your head—what would you do?

This isn’t a love story.

It’s a death story.

**Due to the dark and explicit nature of this book, it is recommended for mature audiences only as some scenes may be particularly disturbing.**



REVIEW:


Holy… Love… Of…. Jesus! This book rocked my world. This book exceeded my expectations. This book is exactly what I would expect if I was to get kidnapped by a killer. Seriously! Now I do have to say this book is graphic and contains some not so nice scenes that might be hard for some to read so if you don’t like dark erotica’s, I would avoid this book. I love this stuff so for me this was the jackpot. This book has mystery, action, heat, and a lot of sexy alpha male. 


Gosh I just loved this plot. Killer takes hostage on the run with him. Said hostage does everything she can to stay alive. Throw in some hot and steamy scenes and I am game! What I think I loved most about this plot is the fact that I was always questioning, when will he finally kill her? This book took me on an amazing and thrilling journey.

Six is such a wonderful alpha character. The author wrote him so realistically, well at least what I would expect from a real life killer. I certainly don’t know any. I loved his attitude and watching him through Paisley’s eyes. Paisley is what I would hope I would be in her situation. She steels her resolve to survive and uses whatever she has in order to make it. She is a true survivor in every sense of the word. I love her sarcastic attitude and her defence mechanisms. 

And of course there is so much heat in this book that anymore and it would be too much! I love some hot and steamy scenes mixed in with my story and this author does not skimp on it. Six being such a alpha, you were sure to expect him to give us some wonderful carnal sex. The wild card of course is Paisley. How will she respond to such an animalistic man? The answer will surprise you!

I honestly don’t have a single complaint about this book. This book sucked me in and kept me until the very end. Even then, I wanted to go back and read more. I loved the characters and plot. The pace of the book was perfect for the story. I also loved the shocker of the book. Who would have known?!? Not me, that is for sure.

Overall, this is a wonderful book. I would recommend this to others who like these kinds of books. This book does dance along the lines of some sensitive subjects, so again if you have any sensitivities while reading, beware this book might contain one. I can’t say much more without giving anything away. What a brilliant 5 star read!


Star Ratings:
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment