Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Release + Review - Mum's the Word - Staci Hart




THE TIME HAS COME!! Mum's The Word is available NOW!

I cannot even with these brothers, and I am so sad to see the series end! This twist on Pride and Prejudice is sure to spark an obsession, and now that the final book is live, you can binge the whole series! Don't walk, RUN, and snag this brand new book from Staci Hart today!

Johnaka's Review 
“the most serious Bennet, 5 stars”


Marcus is the most serious of his siblings and he will do whatever he needs to do for his family business to thrive once again. Bower though is willing to fight dirty to make that never happen. When Marcus is literally hit with love, he didn’t expect her to be the enemy’s daughter. Star crossed lovers and all that jazz. But soon Marcus realizes you cannot bury your feelings no matter how hard you try.

Ugh! I want to equal parts shake Hart and hug her. I loved Mum’s the Word! I love how once Marcus says screw it, he really is all in. Maisie his heroine is absolutely perfect for him and fits in so well with him family. I floved the Bennet Brothers series and I’m ridiculously sad to see it go even though I know Hart will give us the last two siblings love stories in a different series.

Harts one of those trusted one-click authors for me and once again she didn’t disappoint. I hope you love Mum’s the Word as much as I did.

Plot-5/5 Characters-5/5 Heat-5/5 Writing style-5/5 Overall-5/5




Mum's the Word (Bennet Brothers #3)- Available NOW! 


Binge the series! 
Coming Up Roses (Bennet Brothers #1)

Gilded Lily (Bennet Brothers #2)


Staci Hart
Author/Designer/Reader/Ex-Waitress/Gamer


No comments:

Post a Comment