Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Release + Review - The God - SR Jones




Dasha:

Bohdan. His name means given by God.
He seemed to be. With a body to rival Adonis, a sharp mind, and the face of an angel.
Pity his soul was forged by the devil himself.

He was the boy I loved.
He was the boy who broke me.
I never wanted to see him again.
Now--he's back.

Bohdan:

Dasha. My ballerina, with the red hair and the bluest eyes.
The girl who betrayed me.
The girl who lied to me.
The girl I still see as mine.

Mine to love. Mine to hate.
Mine to either reap unholy vengeance on, or ply with endless love.
She thinks our story is over.
I say it's only just begun.

Jennifer's Review 
Hot. Hot. Hot! You are going to love this book. I mean who doesn't love a hit, broody male with a female who can handle the heat? If you love Bravta books, then you will love this one. Its intricately woven in a way that keeps you guessing all the way through!

I loved the plot of this book. I did read the others first so I couldn't wait for this one. The characters are written well and the story flows smoothly. I cannot wait to see where this author goes next!

Ratings:
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5



PURCHASE LINKS



Free in Kindle Unlimited

ALSO AVAILABLE

The Soldier: A Bratva Blood Prequel

FREE on all platforms!



Apple Books: https://apple.co/3d1NDwL 



#1 The King



Free in Kindle Unlimited

#2 The War



Free in Kindle Unlimited

AUTHOR BIO

Hi guys. I’m Skye, a paranormal and contemporary romance author from rainy Northern England. I write Paranormal romance as Skye Jones, and steamy dark romance as S.R. Jones.
The one thing my books in both genres have in common are gritty themes, and alpha heroes who are damaged but oh-so-redeemable!

When I’m not writing, I’m either walking my dogs, drinking coffee, or watching my fave TV shows such as The Sopranos, McMafia, and Little House on the Prairie, yep I have eclectic taste!
  

AUTHOR LINKS

Newsletter: https://bit.ly/33wDAyX 

GIVEAWAY

There is a giveaway for a $25 Amazon gift card


No comments:

Post a Comment