Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Release + Review - Only One Kiss - Natasha Madison





From USA Bestseller Natasha Madison comes a brand new Hockey series The Only One.

Ralph 
Being traded to Dallas was a dream come true. I had everything I wanted, my game had never been better, and my wife was due to have our baby any day now.

What could go wrong?
Everything.

I was now raising our baby on my own. After hockey practice and games, I didn't have time to sleep, let alone make sure my social media was up to par.

I never thought I'd get a second chance at love.

Candace 
When my hotshot brother was drafted in the NHL, he didn't have time to do his social media, so I took over for him. Little did I know it would become my career.

My plate was full with over fifty NHL players, and I wasn't taking on any new clients.

Yet when he showed up on my doorstep with the cutest little girl in the whole world, I couldn't say no.

I was just helping, but it turned into more than that. He's the man I've been waiting for.

All it takes is one touch, one night, one chance, and only one kiss. 

Johnaka's Review 

“Unexpected love, 5 stars”


Ralph and Candace never should have happened. Ralph swore off love and promised to only give his heart and attention to his child. But then he knocks on her door and suddenly everything is different. He wants the girl. Can he manage to give her the attention she deserves while balancing life as a father and life as a professional sports player? Only one way to find out.

It’s no secret that Candace wants to fall in love and have the family she’s always dreamed of. But for right now she’s happy with it being just her and her job. When Ralph begs her to take him on, she can’t help but have mixed feelings. She likes him, more than likes him, but if she takes him on, she can’t date him. Will she help him and break her no dating client’s rule or will she keep the line of professionalism between the two?

I loved these two. Madison is one of my go to hockey romance writers. I get to read a little about players of a sport I enjoy and watch them fall in love. It’s a win win for me. Plus, it’s always fun to see characters of hers that I already fell in love with and see where they are now. One thing is for sure, if you take a chance on Only one Kiss you won’t regret it.

Plot-5/5 Characters-5/5 Heat-5/5 Writing style-5/5 Overall-5/5

Louise's Review 

Only One Kiss is book 1 in the new Only One series, a single Dad / Hockey romance.

Ralph is trying to keep his head above water, juggling a new team, solo parenting and life seems to be taking its toll. When he was told to do whatever he could to get Candace on board to help with his public profile things could not have gone worse. Candace doesn’t date her clients or even this protentional client she couldn’t resist his gorgeous little girl. The push and pull of their time together puts everything into perspective; but does that mean forever?

I enjoyed Only One Kiss; Ralph’s character was frustrating at times and I just wanted to shake him but as a character he grew throughout the book and by the end I was loving his commitment to his daughter and life he wanted.

I cannot wait to see where Madison takes the rest of this series.

Star Ratings; Plot: 4/5 Characters: 4/5 Heat: 4/5 Writing Style: 4/5 Overall: 4/5


Buy Links:

Meet Natasha Madison:
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Connect with Natasha Madison:
Website: https://www.natashamadisonauthor.com
Subscribe to Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2moWnZq 


No comments:

Post a Comment