Tuesday, June 19, 2018

REVIEW - Breaking Meredith - Izzy Sweet & Sean Moriarty




TITLE - Breaking Meredith
AUTHOR - Izzy Sweet & Sean Moriarty







Blurb:


For five years - one thousand, nine hundred and twenty-two nights to be exact - I’ve watched her from afar… 

Protecting her. Keeping her safe from the world. 

And stalking her every move. 

What started as a favor for her brother has grown into something so much more. 

A full-blown obsession. 

I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, unless I get my Meredith fix. 

Claiming her could start a war, and might very well result in my death. 

But she’s mine, she’s always been mine. 

She just doesn’t know it yet.





Jennifer's Review:


Eeeeeek! This book made me lose sleep. I stayed up way too late reading this book because I could not put it down. Breaking Meredith is an amazing novel. I will put this disclaimer here though. This is a dark and dirty novel, just like the rest. That is what makes it great, but if you don’t like that stuff then avoid this series. Now back to the good stuff. This story is HOOOT! This is a stand-alone in the series.

The plot of this book is interesting. With a title like Breaking Meredith, you already expect something dark and dirty, but this book takes it to a whole new level. I won’t lie. This book straddles the line between right and wrong and crosses it a bit at times too. With that being said, I can’t even be mad. I loved it.

The characters in this book are amazing. The main female is feisty and defiant. I love that most about her. I love that she doesn’t give in easily and let others walk all over her. Then you have the main male. As with all of these males in this series, he is an alpha. This male in particular is sexier than the others. I actually loved his cold and uncaring personality. It revealed a lot about him.

Holy freaking heck. The heat in this book is on point buddy. Dark, dirty, and dangerous. Those are the three words I would use to describe the heat in this book. It is like a fun little game of cat and mouse. You are volleying between the two waiting for the inevitable end. My favorite book in the series so far.

The writing style of this book is unique. It is obvious that a male helped write this book. This couple did something amazing when they decided to come together and write. She writes the female’s version perfectly, while he gives you an authentic version from the male. This adds such a depth to the book that it really needs.

Overall, this is my favorite book in the series. I was already enjoying the books before, but these characters stuck out to me even more than the rest. I think this story has an underlying sweetness that makes the story great. If you like darker stories with a lot of dirt, then this book is for you.


Star Ratings:
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall:5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment