Friday, June 29, 2018

REVIEW - Consume - Jessica Prince

39169842

Title: Consume

Author: Jessica Prince

 

About Consume:


Killian Everett is condescending, egotistical, and a complete jerk.

When I started as the new assistant for the famous rock band Civil Corruption, I thought I’d hit the career jackpot...
but I was wrong.

With his attitude, bad behavior, and stupid good looks, Killian has made my life a living hell since my very first day.
We may fight constantly, but that doesn’t make me want him any less.
And now I know he wants me too.

He wants to seduce me.
He wants to own me.
He wants to consume me.

And if I’m not careful...
I just might let him.

Our Review:

“Completing each other, 5 stars”

Gina doesn’t need a man. Her life is crazy and she’s on the verge of losing it. When she cuts loose for a night with an acquaintance she didn’t expect it to blow up the way it has. But Gina has too much going on to get sucked back into Killian’s orbit. Sometimes though being sucked in is exactly what you need. Will she give Killian a chance or will his bad boy demeanour put her off for good?
All his life Killian has heard how woman basically suck. His mom walked out when he was young, and his ex was a gold digger. He believes his buddies have found love, but he is adamant it’s not for him. Killian has been interested in Gina for month’s and one night they both cave. What he didn’t expect was for that night to set off the domino effect. Gina is under his skin and he can’t decide if that’s a good or bad thing. Will the bad boy rocker give the good girl a chance or will he judge her without actually knowing her?
These two go at each other’s throats often but find themselves doing the horizontal tango. They suck at communication, but they know how to speak with their bodies. Will they be able to find the words, or will they push each other away?
I really did enjoy these two. Consume is a very fitting title that’s for sure and I absolutely consumed this story and I know you will too. I cannot wait for the last book in the series.


Star Ratings:
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style-5/5
Overall-5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment