Sunday, April 6, 2014

Mud Vein Madness!

Ok, so if I'm honest. I've not read anything by Tarryn Fisher before. Her book The Opportunist has been on my To Read pile for ages. But everywhere i look lately, everything has been about her upcoming release Mud Vein. Now, obviously I'm hugely intrigued and want to run and jump on the bandwagon. So today on my travels I see Mud Vein has been released early and everyone is going crazy. So I guess I'm going to have to go get that and have a little look. 


Mud Vein - Tarryn Fisher


When reclusive novelist Senna Richards wakes up on her thirty-third birthday, everything has changed. Caged behind an electrical fence, locked in a house in the middle of the snow, Senna is left to decode the clues to find out why she was taken. If she wants her freedom, she has to take a close look at her past. But, her past has a heartbeat…and her kidnapper is nowhere to be found. With her survival hanging by a thread, Senna soon realizes this is a game. A dangerous one. Only the truth can set her free.


Amazon US  
Amazon UK
My Review
 

No comments:

Post a Comment