Monday, April 7, 2014

New To Me Authors - Future Reads

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been running between social network sites a great deal. Trying to set up my pages etc, and have found myself coming across quite a few new (to me) authors. Most I've never heard of, but they seem to be having a huge impact on readers/bloggers etc. It made me realize, I need to branch out more and try to read more by some Authors I've not heard a lot about. So, I've been given some recommendations and I've done some general stalking around the book world, and have started compiling a list of Authors I want to take a look at. Once I have a few on my list, I will pick a random one each week and select a book of theirs. This is my attempt at broadening who I read and follow. 

List to be compiled as I find new Authors or I'm recommended some. 



No comments:

Post a Comment