Monday, May 25, 2015

REVIEW - Enthrall Him (Enthrall Sessions #3) - Vanessa Fewings

TITLE: Enthrall Him (Enthrall Sessions #3)

AUTHOR: Vanessa Fewings


SYNOPSIS:


This is the reward of the forbidden. This is the ecstasy of Enthrall.

Billionaire Cameron Cole is the one in control. He makes the decisions of both pleasures and punishments. He is the ultimate master.

Owner of L.A.’s preeminent BDSM clubs, Cameron has yet to relinquish the all encompassing control of his submissive, twenty-one year old Mia Lauren.

Mia’s training unlocks a maelstrom of passion. A powerful connection. An unpredictable result. Her uninhibited journey intensifies by the day, but there are new complications on the horizon.

A powerful rival of Cameron’s has emerged with a relentless desire to make Mia his own. Lance Merrill has the means and the will to take what he believes is his and bring down an empire in the process.

Mia is taken by Cameron to London for her protection. Her obedience will be tested in ways she could not have foreseen. Richard Sheppard, her former master, has decided it’s time to take her back. Will Cameron give her over?

Or will the choice be hers?

In the rousing third novel of the renowned Enthrall Sessions, author Vanessa Fewings guides her readers through the uncharted territories of raw passion into the most heated corners of the human heart.

This is true obsession. This is the time for Mia to Enthrall Him.








MY THOUGHTS:


Wow, again I am simply stunned by just how captivating this series is.
I have waited incredibly impatiently for this final chapter in Mia, Cameron and Richards story. Finally I got my hands on it and couldn't put it down.

Enthrall Her, book 2 in the Enthrall Sessions series, ended with Cameron whisking Mia away from dangerous hands and also Richard, again. They are running away to London, running from everything that happened at the end of her training at Chrysalis. 


Although Mia should now be Richards submissive, fully trained, compliant and back at their home living the life they both wanted. Mia is finding it hard to be separated from Cameron. 
It was obvious that the tension between Mia and Cameron was not something that would disappear overnight. They were both becoming so close and the relationship they had was awe inspiring. 

It's no secret that right from the start I have loved Cameron, and rooted for him and Mia to find a way to be together, although he initially wanted Mia to help his best friend out of his darkness, to me it was obvious he was far better suited to her. So I read this final book in the series with baited breath. Waiting to see what would become of the three of them, who would end up with who, and who would be left.




"It's like playing chess with the devil. You must be prepared to do the unthinkable to protect the ones you-"
He nuzzled in farther. "Care about."
I weakened in his arms, my legs wobbling, my heart aching for him even though he was tight here. 

 
The story focused on concluding a lot of things, with Cameron trying to make Mia move on and forget about him, so Richard and Mia can be together. It was actually really sad to read. The pain Cameron was obviously feeling was so moving. Plus Mia's confusion over what she ultimately wanted was also really sad, as she didn't want to hurt anyone, even if she was left hurting herself. So this was quite an emotional story this time around.


"It says I will always love you."

Saying that, it wasn't just the emotion and romance, there was a huge amount of the incredible hot scenes, that this series has shown to excel in, right from the very start. From the unique and imaginative, to the page sizzling heat. The steam and sizzle just seemed to get even more intense the third time around. Cameron, never fails to leave me hot and flustered throughout the book.

Another thing I loved about this book was the added bonus of a huge amount of suspense and mystery style atmosphere. Mia is wanted by a very influential and powerful man, although she does seem to attract them quite a lot. This particular man will stop at nothing to get his own way with Mia, and resorts to any means necessary. This adds to the tension and makes it a truly entertaining and an un-put-down-able book. 


"I love you so much, my darling. I've always loved you. From the moment I laid eyes on you. And I always will. You're everything I could've dreamed of and more."

The drama that surrounded their time in London, just heightened the emotion and tension surrounding all the incredible scenes. I absolutely loved the addition of Oberon Grove, and the Owlets. That was an exciting world to get a look at. I would love to think there is somewhere like that in the UK. It was rich, luxurious and the mystery that surrounds it, is captivating. 

I can happily say, there wasn't a single thing about this book that disappointed me. It fully lived up to my expectations, and was well worth any wait. It has finished off a perfect and captivating series, that has easily become one of my favorites. I'm feeling crazy sad to have come to the end of this series, and will miss the excitement of wondering what will happen next in their story, but I'm happy with how it all ended. A perfectly enthralling story that will stick with me for a long time.


 "My sweet, sweet, Mia. You are enthralling."


STAR RATING - 10 STARS.






https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25528757-enthrall-him

CLICK COVER TO PURCHASE

 



MY REVIEWS FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES




Enthrall Her (Enthrall Sessions #2)

(CLICK COVERS TO PURCHASE)








  **I was given a copy of this ARC in exchange for a fair and honest review.**



No comments:

Post a Comment