Thursday, August 13, 2015

REVIEW - Love is Louder - Antoinette Candela

TITLE - Love is Louder


AUTHOR - Antoinette Candela




SYNOPSIS:



When does love fall apart? Do you see it? Do you feel it? Can you save it?

When two worlds collide it sets off an unlikely chain of events, creating temptations and feelings that did not exist and changing the course of two random strangers.

A crumbling marriage to a successful husband,
A man fighting to keep his family together, 
Two people looking to reconcile and bury their past lives. 
Lives comes together that would never have been, where one secret will turn their worlds upside down.
What happens when the truth is finally exposed?
Will both sides end up hurt and alone? 

When does love reappear? Do you see it? Do you feel it? Do you fight for it?
Love is beautiful.
Love is quiet.
Love is ugly.
Love is Louder


My Review:



This is the first book I read by Antoinette Candela and it won’t be the last. By looking at the cover you think it’s going to be about a love triangle. However it’s not. It’s more than that.  

Antoinette wrote a book to me that felt like real life characters. What she wrote about could happen in real life.  That’s why I liked it so much. I like reading a book that you can relate to, that it could happen in real life. Maybe not to you but to someone.    

I liked how each chapter was narrated by the different characters. It was different but it worked in this story.

The characters that you'll meet are:

Mason, a gorgeous caring man (who is one of my favorite characters in this story). 
Micah who is Mason’s brother. 
Dana is a friend of Mason’s.  
Meadow is Micah and Mason’s sister. 
Lily (another favorite character of mine) who is Micah and Mason’s niece.   
Brie (another favorite character of mine) who is married to James. James I would just like to hit. (He is not a favorite character but he is a main one in the story)  
Ava is a friend of Brie’s.  
Lisa works with James.

All the characters that I mentioned above work very well in this story. They all belong. I don't like to go into detail because I don't want to spoil it. If the blurb and what I'm typing out interests you to read it then go for it! 

To me Love is Louder ends in a cliffhanger so I can’t wait to find out what happens!
While reading Love is Louder, I smiled, wanted to reach inside my kindle to hit a few characters, and I also had a frown.  
To me all the emotions in this book made it realistic and there was never a dull, boring moment.

Some quotes/parts of the story I liked:

“I miss you every day, Do Re Mi,” I whisper with a smile on my face.

“You were a very stunning bride,” he says, his eyes softening as he gazes at me. “And your husband is one lucky man.”

“I just want to point out that I don't usually take service calls. My brother, Micah, who was supposed to take this call, got sick this morning from a rough weekend, so I had to make this run. I hope you're not disappointed.”

My favorite part of the story: 

“It was a birthday gift. A solid gold band engraved with a quote she made up. Love is Louder. That’s what she thought of the music we all played together and what she thought of her relationship with Micah and me. When Lily got older, I had planned to pass the ring down to her.”



STAR RATINGS:

Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-4/5
Writing style-4/5
Overall rating- 4.5/5 





CLICK COVER TO PURCHASE:



No comments:

Post a Comment