Saturday, August 15, 2015

REVIEW - Tyrant (King #2) - T.M. Frazier



TITLE - Tyrant (King #2)


AUTHOR - T.M. Frazier





Synopsis:



I. Remember. Everything.

Only now I wish I didn't.

When the fog is sucked away from my mind like smoke through a vacuum, the truth that has been beyond my reach for months finally reveals itself.

But the relief I thought I would feel never comes, and I'm more afraid now than I was the morning I woke up handcuffed in King's bed.

Because with the truth comes dark secrets I was never meant to know.

I will put the lives of those I love most at risk if I let on that my memory has returned, or if I seek help from the heavily tattooed felon who owns me body and soul.

I don't know if I'm strong enough to resist the magnetic pull toward King that grows stronger every day.

He's already saved me in more ways than one. Now it's my turn to do whatever it takes to save him.

Even if that means marrying someone else...



Tyrant is a full length novel at 80,000 words.
 



My Review:


*Deep Breath* WOW!!!!!

That was one hell of a wild story. I received it yesterday morning, and was dying to get stuck in. So stupidly picked it up at 9:30pm last night, knowing full well I wouldn't be able to stop. And yup 1:00am and I was finished and my brain was fried.

I seriously am floored by just how good this book (and series) has been. I was late to read King, but once I read that I was literally hanging out for this book, I needed the conclusion of King and Pup's story. So many things had started to unravel at the end of King, and by the time Tyrant started, there was crazy amounts happening, all at once.

It felt like Tyrant was concluding so many parts of the story, but also opening up so many more new ones. The twists and turns, and reveals were like lightning in this book. Coming thick and fast at one point, that my mouth was constantly gaping like a fish. So incredibly clever, the way things all worked out, and I hadn't guessed any of the big twists. It was that well written and disguised.
I love how the characters that you find yourself suspicious of, turn out to be the good ones, and the ones you should be suspicious of but aren't, show their true colours in spectacular fashion! In an epic showdown, to beat showdowns.

There was no slow or down parts in this book, like when you feel you can put down the book, and take a break. There was none of that. It was full on action from page 1, hence how I ended up reading the whole lot in one go. It was thoroughly addictive.

As you may have guessed already, I'm not going to mention any of the story in this review. Literally any comments on content would be a spoiler. Tyrant is book 2 in a 2 book series, you HAVE to have read King, and Tyrant is a conclusion and unravelling of all that has gone for all the characters involved. Memories returning, guilty parties unveiled, shocks thrown out left, right, and center. Don't expect to catch your breath, it's crazy full on in the very best ways possible.

One thing I did learn, a character is brought in for a small part in Tyrant, that I now know is from T.M. Frazier's first series, and just from that small part, I HAVE to go and purchase that book and read more about the characters that left such an impression on me.

I literally don't think I can recommend this book any more that I already have, you seriously need to go and buy this book and read it ASAP. It's a whirlwind of all things bad, mixed up and coming out as everything awesome. That makes no sense I know, but just know it's addictive, and the very best conclusion and ending to an incredible first book.  It will leave me completely frazzled for days, and nothing will match up to the sheer awesomeness of this book in a hurry. You need to experience the rest of King and Pup's story as soon as possible. It's incredible.



I never expected to fall in love with King. My captor, my tormentor, my lover, my friend, my world. But I did.



STAR RATINGS:

Plot = 10/5

Characters = 10/5
Heat = 10/5
Writing Style = 10/5
Overall Rating = 10/5 








CLICK COVER TO PURCHASE

Tyrant (King #2)




CLICK COVER TO PURCHASE

King (King #1)

Click HERE to read my review of KING (Book 1)



No comments:

Post a Comment