Thursday, March 30, 2017

REVIEW - Guardian - Remy Blake



TITLE - Guardian
AUTHOR - Remy Blake







BLURB:


The daughter of my oldest friend is now my responsibility. I expected a little girl in pigtails. What I got was a Lolita with an attitude that drives me insane, and a body that fuels every man's fantasies. 

She's everywhere I turn. Tormenting me, teasing me, taunting me; wrapping herself around my every thought. Invading my life in more ways than one. Ivy Colt is my poison. 

I know I shouldn't want her, but like her namesake she's an itch I need to scratch.



REVIEW:


“Taboo quick read, 3 stars”


Sometimes you have to wonder if someone knows something you don’t. You think your life is full and you think you're happy, until someone proves you otherwise. 
That's exactly what happened to Brock.

Brock couldn’t figure out for the life of him why his best friend made him the Guardian of his daughter. It wasn’t that he was a bad guy, it's just he didn’t know his friend had a daughter. When Ivy walks up he knows he's in for trouble. 

Sometimes one can't help but take a bite out of the forbidden fruit. Brock and Ivy are hot and quite good for each other. They both bring something to the table that the other doesn’t in this short story. If you don’t have a lot of time and need to absorb this story, then this is for you. 


Star Ratings:
Plot-4/5
Characters- 3/5
Heat- 3/5
Writing style- 3/5
Overall- 3/5





No comments:

Post a Comment