Thursday, May 30, 2019

Release + Review - Emma Louise - Struck






Notorious playboy.
 
Gym rat.
 
Womanizer.
 
I’ve been called them all.
 
Until one-night changes everything. Changes me.
 
Trying to drown a broken heart in cheap whiskey and a willing body leaves me with the last thing I ever expected.
 
All that matters now is my son. There’s no room for anything, or anyone else.
 
Until her.
 
A free spirit. A nomadic soul.
 
She intrigues me. She excites me. She’s everything I never knew I needed.
 
In the end, loving her was the easy part. It was letting her go that almost ruined me.
 
 
Struck is a surprise baby/single dad romance and can be read as a complete standalone.

 
 


PURCHASE LINKS
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE
 
#1 Score
 


 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
#2 Fixed
 


 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
AUTHOR BIO

A longtime lover of all things romance, Emma Louise is a book blogger turned debut writer. She’s a diehard bibliophile, addicted to tea and speaks fluent sarcasm.
 
She lives with her husband, three children and overgrown puppy in South Wales, UK.
 
Having been an avid reader for as long as she can remember, she’s recently decided to try her hand at writing love stories of her own.


 

AUTHOR LINKS
 
 

GIVEAWAY
 
There is a giveaway for a $20 Amazon gift card + a signed paperback of Struck (1 winner, open internationally)
 
Direct Link:
 



Johnaka's Review 



“Will he get his HEA? 4 stars”

 
TJ, TJ, TJ…how we have all been waiting for your story. Now that we have it, I don’t know what to think. Louise didn’t take the story where I thought she would but I adored it. I enjoyed Breeze I thought she brought life back into TJ’s life. She accepted him without a question and I loved that. Yes, there were times she questions everything but what young person doesn’t?

If you take a chance on Struck I have a feeling you will highly enjoy it. You don’t have to read the two books that come before it but I do recommend you do so.

Plot-4/5

Characters-4/5

Heat-4/5

Writing style-4/5

Overall-4/5




Jennifer's Review 



What an emotional rollercoaster! Struck is unlike any book I have ever read. The plot was unique to me. This story has romance and drama, but it also has shock, heartbreak, and agony. Seriously one of the best books I have read in a while.


The plot of this book is interesting. I won't lie and say I was not a little disappointed at first when I realized the main female was not who I thought it was going to be. With that being said, keep with the book. This is way better. This book I would say is about redemption and finding where home is. The author did a great job.

Oh Breeze. You are the character I never knew I needed. Breeze is a free spirit. She has one goal in life and that is to travel just like her mom did. She feel restless inside and thinks traveling is the only way to fight that feeling. TJ is such a great character. Boy has he made mistakes, but when the shock of a lifetime falls into his lap, the shows that he can be the man he needs to be. I loved that about him.

The heat in this book was there from the beginning. This is a fighting attraction kind of book. The initial attraction comes off as dislike. That builds into something more until it combusts. I loved that about this book.

I have not one complaint about the writing style of this book. The pace is steady. The story is told from a dual point of view. The characters are dynamic. This book made me tear up. The emotions run so high that I didn't know if I could make it without stopping. Alas, I did with no regrets.

Overall, this was a great story. I loved characters. This book has all the feels. If you love you some romance with a bit of shock factor tangled in, this is the book for you.

Ratings:
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment