Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Release - What we do in the Light - Stylo Fantome




Just one month ago, Valentine O'Dell got her heart ripped out – yet another problem to add to her rapidly growing list. Between fighting to bring her sick grandmother home, searching for a new apartment after being evicted, and trying to figure out how exactly she's going to pay for everything, she doesn't have time to cry over a broken heart.
 
Then Ari Sharapov walks back in and tries to solve everything.
 
Ari may have gained a little more control in his life, but there's still one area he doesn't have a grip on – Valentine refuses to believe anything he says. Gone is the girl who wanted someone to take care of her, and in her place is a woman who's willing to take everything he has to offer, but without giving anything of herself in return. He's used to fighting battles in a courtroom, but convincing her of his feelings will be his biggest struggle yet.
 
Maybe it's time for this relationship to be brought to light.
 
 
 
 
PURCHASE LINKS – 99c for a limited time!
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
ALSO AVAILABLE
 
#1 What We Do in the Night – 99c for a VERY limited time!
 

Free in Kindle Unlimited
 
 
AUTHOR BIO
 
Crazy woman from a remote location in Alaska (where the need for a creative mind is a necessity!), I have been writing since ... forever? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have been told that I remind people of Lucille Ball - I also see shades of Jennifer Saunders, and Denis Leary. So basically, I laugh a lot, I'm clumsy a lot, and I say the F-word A LOT.
 
I like dogs more than I like most people, and I don't trust anyone who doesn't drink. No, I do not live in an igloo, and no, the sun does not set for six months out of the year, there's your Alaska lesson for the day. I have mermaid hair - both a curse and a blessing - and most of the time I talk so fast, even I can't understand me.
 
Yeah. I think that about sums me up.
 
 
AUTHOR LINKS
 


No comments:

Post a Comment