Tuesday, April 24, 2018

REVIEW - All of You - Fabiola Francisco

38314108


TITLE - All of You
AUTHOR - Fabiola Francisco





Blurb:

She's a single mom with a messy life. He's Rebel Desire's bass player.


I want what all my friends have. 

He doesn't need my baggage.

I can't stop thinking about her.

Romance isn't my priority, my daughter is.

I want to show her she can have it all.

He thinks we can be a family.

Her and Rae are my family now, and no one will take them away from me.

He stays even when it's easier to leave.

I'm going to give her her southern fairytale.
 




Johnaka's Review:

“The last man standing, 4 stars”

Jason is the last solo man of Rebel Desires and he’s feeling the heat. He wants the happily ever after like his friends but it seems there is no happily ever after in sight for him. Until he stumbles upon a truck stop diner and finds a surprise waiting for him on the inside. He wasn’t expecting to meet Cassidy Rae and he sure wasn’t expecting to fall for a woman with a daughter. But here he is living the dream, making music, and finding love. Only question is will a ghost from her past put a stop to the good life?
I enjoyed All of You. It was a good what I’m assuming is an end to a series. I liked how the same people stayed present throughout the series and the band helped each other along the way. For me it was fun watching them go from a bar band to selling out stadiums. There were little things I didn’t like the name dropping of current country singers throughout the whole series that never changed.

Star Ratings:
Plot-4/5
Characters-4/5
Heat-4/5
Writing style-4/5
Overall-4/5





No comments:

Post a Comment