Tuesday, April 24, 2018

REVIEW - Lovin on you - Fabiola Francisco

32328690



TITLE - Lovin on You
AUTHOR - Fabiola Francisco






Blurb:

I'All eyes are on up-and-coming country artist, Cash Knight, but he has is sights set on Olivia Young.


He’s a cocky musician.



She showed up at a bar in her pajamas.



Is he stalking me?



I call it fate.



He’s cheesy. 



I prefer the term romantic. 



Maybe I was wrong about him. 



I’m determined to make her mine.



I fell in love with him.



She’s my muse.



Life has other plans for us. 



I’ll fight for her.



I’ll protect his image.



I miss her.



I watch his success from afar.



She’s mine.



I need to fix this.



I’ll give her the kind of love found in country songs.






Johnaka's Review:

“Unlikely love, 4 stars”

Olivia wanted nothing to do with Cash the night she met him, for crying out loud she didn’t plan on meeting anyone. All she wanted to do was a good deed and be on her way home to her bed. But sometimes the best laid plans have a different outcome.
Cash was instantly intrigued by Olivia and was soon on his way to wooing her. Between the music and real life will they stand a chance?
These two were precious together and made me smile. There were times I wanted to punch Liv but if you take a chance on the story you will soon find out why. I enjoyed meeting the crew of Rebel Desire. All the guys bring something a little different to the group. Watching Liv and Cash find their way was entertaining. They held the been married for ten plus years couple when they first started dating. They were cool calm and collected unless it came to each other.

Star Ratings:
Plot- 5/5
Characters- 5/5
Heat- 5/5
Writing style-5/5
Overall-5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment