Wednesday, April 25, 2018

REVIEW - F*cking Shattered - K.B. Andrews



TITLE - F*cking Shattered
AUTHOR - K.B. Andrews






Blurb:

I've always been the shy, quiet one. 
My best friend, the fun loving, outgoing one. 
When she's gone, taken away entirely way too soon, 
I have to learn how to live. 

And not just for me, but for her too. 

I have to live for the both of us. 

That means doing things I'd never do, stepping out of the shadows 
to join the rest of the world- taking chances, falling in love, 
and getting into a little trouble along the way. 

Losing my best friend broke me. 

And when a person breaks, 
They f*cking shatter. 



Johnaka's Review:

“Loss and finding love, 5 stars”

Andrews is a new to me author and I’m glad I took a chance on her story. I loved the title and the cover drew me in so it was an easy choice to read and the story held up once I started. I look forward to reading more of Andrews work in the future.
Jovi is the quiet shy type. She rather hang out at home than go out, but that all changes when her world is turned upside down. Jovi embarks on a journey she never saw coming and with someone she never thought she’d do it with.
River moved across the country to spend time with his sister only for her to be taken too soon. When he meets Jovi he understands why his sister loved her. Only Jovi doesn’t know who he is. Will he tell her before its too late and he betrays her or will she forgive him for hiding his identity?
These two were shattered but found love when they least expected it. This story proves that sometimes someone else knows something about you before you do.

Star Ratings:
Plot- 5/5
Characters- 5/5
Heat- 5/5
Writing style- 5/5
Overall- 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment