Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Release & Review Blast - Reckless Love - Kelly Elliott









The first time I kissed Scarlet, I knew I was in trouble.
The night I slept with her, my life changed forever.
The day I found out I was going to be a father, I ran from her.

Now that I’ve been given a second chance I won’t be so reckless.

Will my love be enough to prove to her that even in the darkest times I won’t repeat t

he past?



AVAILABLE NOW

Amazon | Amazon Paperback | Amazon UK | Amazon AU | 

Amazon CA | APPLE BOOKS | Barnes and Noble | Kobo






OUR REVIEW:


“The last Parker, 5 stars”

Trevor has always had a thing for Scarlett and he won’t deny he let his attraction take over all the sense he has. When he realizes his feelings for her run a lot deeper than he ever thought he gets scared and runs like any idiot would do. Only he didn’t realize at the time that he was making his life with Scarlett harder than necessary.

Scarlett can’t deny that she’s in love with Trevor. But things with them are complicated. So complicated that she doesn’t know what to do when she finds herself in a new situation. Will Trevor hate her forever or will he embrace the change?

Nothing about Trevor and Scarlett’s love story is easy. Its messy and filled with heartache and uncertainty. I literally couldn’t put Reckless Love down until the very end. There is something about the Parker family that just calls to me and I can’t help but hope and pray that Elliott does us all a favor and writes stories for the kids.

I refuse to give too much of Reckless Love away to you so all I will tell you is to one-click it and read it. But before you do make sure you read the other five books in the Cowboys & Angels series in order to get the full Parker experience.

Star Ratings:
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style-5/5
Overall-5/5










Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just a few.

Kelly has been passionate about writing since she was fifteen. After years of filling journals with stories, she finally followed her dream and published her first novel, Wanted, in November of 2012.

Kelly lives in central Texas with her husband, daughter, and two pups. When she’s not writing, Kelly enjoys reading and spending time with her family. She is down to earth and very in touch with her readers, both on social media and at signings.

To find out more about Kelly and her books, you can find her through her website.

www.kellyelliottauthor.com

FACEBOOK | TWITTERGOODREADS | AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment