Friday, January 11, 2019

Release+Review-Passing Grade-RL Kenderson


Today we have the release day blitz for R.L. Kenderson’s PASSING GRADE! Check it out and order your copy today! 

Title: Passing Grade 
Author: R.L. Kenderson 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 

About Passing Grade: 
I’ve always been a good girl.

Sure, I speed, I drank before I was 21, I’ve played hooky, and there was the one time I skipped class in high school.

But I’ve never gotten detention, been pulled over, fired, or arrested.

I’m a good girl.

Until I wasn’t.

I’m a bad, bad girl.

I’ve wanted to be a teacher as long as I can remember, and I would never do anything to give that up.

Until I meet Mace Wagner.

The first time I saw him, I thought he was the assistant football coach. He was tall, broad shouldered, and the most beautiful man I’d ever seen.

I didn’t know he was my student.

I didn’t know he would screw my brains out.

I didn’t know I would fall in love with him.

I didn’t know I would risk everything to be with him.

Passing Grade deals with a student/teacher relationship. All individuals are over eighteen and consenting adults.


Get Your Copy Today: 
Amazon | iBooks | Nook | Google Play | Kobo



Our Review

RL Kenderson – Passing Grade

I absolutely adored this book; once I started, I couldn’t stop reading through the night to finish. The taboo subject of teacher and student always catches my eye, what makes it even better is that Kenderson made Mason 18, age of consent and he was old enough to know what he wanted, and that was Eden. 

Being a teacher in a new school is always hard, but what makes it harder is hot crazy gorgeous the assistant coach is, or that’s who she thought she was eyeing. When reality hit that Mr Wagner was indeed one of her students, she was left upset knowing there was no chance of anything happening, until there was. Starting a secret forbidden relationship was not ideal but you can’t fight fate. As the school year came to an end Eden sacrificed her love keeping a secret that would change their lives forever. Is their love strong enough to survive college or a scandal?

Mace was confident, sexy and mature for his age; he wasn’t letting anything get in his way when it came to finding his forever. His unwavering love for Eden made him jump to the top of my book boyfriend list. Eden was shy, she had bad experiences in the past that have held her back; When she met Mace all of that changed, she grew into a confident woman who could take on the world and giving herself priority. 

These two were on fire the entire book, their sexual chemistry set the book on fire leaving me fanning myself and wondering how to get myself my own Mace. 

I personally loved this book and I highly recommend that you read it, this was my first read from Kenderson and if her other books are as well written then I will be reading everything she has published.



Ratings;
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5



About R.L. Kenderson: 
R.L. Kenderson is two best friends writing under one name. 
Renae has always loved reading, and in third grade, she wrote her first poem where she learned she might have a knack for this writing thing. Lara remembers sneaking her grandmother’s Harlequin novels when she was probably too young to be reading them, and since then, she knew she wanted to write her own.
When they met in college, they bonded over their love of reading and the TV show Charmed. What really spiced up their friendship was when Lara introduced Renae to romance novels. When they discovered their first vampire romance, they knew there would always be a special place in their hearts for paranormal romance. After being unable to find certain storylines and characteristics they wanted to read about in the hundreds of books they consumed, they decided to write their own.
One lives in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and the other in the Kansas City area where they’re a sonographer/stay-at-home mom/wife and pharmacist/mother by day, and together they’re a sexy author by night. They communicate through phone, email, and whole lot of messaging.
You can find them at http://www.rlkenderson.com, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, and Goodreads. Join their Facebook Reader Group. Or you can email them at rlkenderson@rlkenderson.com, or sign up for their newsletter here. They always love hearing from their readers.

Connect with R.L. Kenderson 
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Amazon | Goodreads | BookBub | Books+Main

Enter R.L.’s Giveaway: 



No comments:

Post a Comment