Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Review Blitz - Hollywood Playboy - Natasha Madison










Jessica

An entertainment journalist was the last thing I thought I would be doing.

I thought once I got my degree, I would be reporting on stories that made a difference, but now all I do is report on who broke up with who and who is dating who.

I was over it.

Then I got my next assignment.

He’s Hollywood’s bad boy.

He works hard, and he plays even harder.

He’s rude, he’s condescending, and he’s made it known he doesn’t want me on the tour.

With one month on the road with him, two things might happen

One, I may never work in this industry again.

Two, I may just be like everyone else and fall for Hollywood’s Playboy.




AVAILABLE NOW

AMAZON US | AMAZON CA | AMAZON UK | AMAZON AU | APPLE | B&N




OUR REVIEW:

What a fantastic story, Madison had me hook line and sinker from page 1! I could not put this book down, devouring it in 1 sitting. 

Jessica is a celebrity reporter; she is picked to be part of a 30-day promo for a new movie, travelling the world at the expense of someone else she should be giddy with excitement, cue the begging to not attend. Tyler is a very handsome movie star who has everything he has ever wanted, except when he realises that Jessica is coming, being around her for 30 is not going to work, the loath each other. When they are pushed to work together, they learn that the persona they both project to the world is very different, both playing the role. Getting to know each other brings a whole new wave of emotions to the surface leaving them both in the centre of the celebrity gossip girl. 

I personally loved this story, while I felt the storyline was predictable Madison’s writing gave the story life and the dual POV was a cherry on top for me. I cannot wait to get my hands on the next Hollywood Royalty book, Hollywood Princess featuring Kellie; Jess’s best friend. 


Star Ratings;
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5













When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...


FACEBOOK | TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM  |  FACEBOOK  READER GROUP  |  FOLLOW ON AMAZON  |  FOLLOW ON BOOKBUB  | SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER 




No comments:

Post a Comment