Tuesday, February 27, 2018

REVIEW - Definite - Kaylee Ryan



TITLE - Definite
AUTHOR - Kaylee Ryan




Released March 20th.



Blurb:


Lauren captivated me with those big brown eyes of hers, and I knew my life would never be the same. What started out as friendship, has turned into so much more.

I was shocked when Tristian asked for my number. There hasn't been a day since that I haven't heard from him. He may be the drummer, but that deep sexy voice, it turns me inside out.

I assumed it would be one and done, but that's not how our story ends.

I worry it's not what he wants. He tells me he's Definite.



Johnaka's Review:


“Definite love, 5 stars” 

 
I absolutely adored Tristan and Lauren. Definite is one of my favorite types of love stories. They stay together the whole time once they commit and there is no wishy washy second guessing once they get started, I loved it. These two start off as friends and over time they transition from friends to lovers and its done in the best possible way. Ryan definitely hit it out of the park with this one.

Tristan didn’t think love and relationships were for him, until he met Lauren. She drew him in with her sad big brown eyes the first time he saw her and he was hooked. They couldn’t have a conventional relationship in the beginning but it was pretty obvious that they wanted each other. Could he give up his life star as a rocker and get the girl or will he get to keep his love for music and get the girl?

Lauren is a good girl who has no intentions of doing anything with a bad boy. But over time her friendship with Tristan grows and she can’t help but invest her heart even if she thinks he’s not on the same page. Insert turning point and its game on for these two. will his crazy life be too much for these two? or will Lauren go through it all just to keep her once in a life time kind of love?

At times Lauren was wishy washy and it drove me batty, but when I stepped back I completely understood why she was the way she was. Tristan though, he was strong and steady. I loved him hard and his excitement was always undeniable. You also get to enjoy Tristan’s band members. I loved how they really were family and stuck together. I cannot wait for Gavin’s story.

Star Ratings:
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style-5/5
Overall-5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment