Tuesday, February 20, 2018

REVIEW - Reckless - Lex Martin



TITLE - Reckless
AUTHOR - Lex Martin







Blurb:

Tori…
For the record, I’m not going to hook up with my boss.

I'm a lot of things—a screwup, a basket case, a flunky. But when I take a nanny job to be near my pregnant sister, I swear to myself I’ll walk the straight and narrow, which means I cannot fall for my insanely hot boss.

I don't want to be tempted by that rugged rancher. By his chiseled muscles or southern charm or the way he snuggles his kids at bedtime. Ethan Carter won't get the key to my heart, no matter how much I want him. 

Ethan…
Between us, she's the last thing I need as I finalize my hellish divorce. 

What sane man trying to rebuild his life wants a hot nanny with long, sexy hair, curves for miles, and a smart mouth? A perfectly kissable, pouty mouth that I shouldn't notice.

My focus is on my kids and my ranch, not the insufferable siren who sleeps in the room next to mine. It doesn't matter that she wins over my kids in a heartbeat or runs my life better than I do. Tori Duran is the one woman I can't have and shouldn't want, no matter how much I crave her. 



Heather's Review:


Reckless by Lex Martin is a wonderfully written story about a couple named Tori and Ethan. They both have a past of not healthy relationships . There is something, a spark between them but Tori is the nanny to Ethan's kids and she is off limits, well should be. 

The chemistry between these two characters is really intriguing and I enjoyed reading these two. Tori is a strong independent lady who just wants to be loved. Ethan just wants a happy family. The awe in seeing Tori and his kids become attached is just amazing especially how quickly it happens. 
The supporting characters, I enjoyed reading about as well. 

This is a standalone, and I highly recommend it to others.  If you are looking for a great read about a rancher good looking guy who cares about his family and attracted to his Nanny who should be off limits then go one-click this book. 


Parts of the story  I liked;

The kids interacting with Tori 

"You're just passionate. When you love someone, you give your whole heart."  

"This girl is amazing.Thoughtful. Sweet with my kids Sexy as hell."



Star Ratings:
Plot- 5/5
Characters 5/5
Heat 4/5
Writing Style- 5/5
Overall rating- 5/5








No comments:

Post a Comment