Monday, February 12, 2018

REVIEW - Tap That - Jennifer Blackwood + RC Bolt

38471042


Title: Tap That
Author: Jennifer Blackwood + RC Bolt




Blurb:


The beer's not the only thing getting tapped. 

Reid 
I have a problem. A doe-eyed brunette in the form of my new co-worker. She’s taken my promotion and I intend to do everything in my power to get it back. To prove I’m the man for the job. 

Nobody warned me that one night with her would change everything. 

Callie 
The rules are simple. Complete two months of training at my new job at On Tap Brewery and I’ll keep my manager position. Fail, and I’ll have to crawl back to my parents and die a slow and painful death at a desk job. 

I never would’ve guessed I’d have to choose between this promotion…or love.



Our Review:

“frenemies to lovers, 5 stars”

Reid and Callie were seriously adorable! He’s this big growly guy who is ticked off his boss doesn’t notice all he does and hires someone from outside the company to do a job he’s more than qualified for. 

Callie? Yeah, she can do the job on paper but not in person considering she hates beer and works at a brewery. The witty back and forth banter ramps up the sexual tension and its glorious. 

They are like a ticking time bomb we are all waiting to go off. Will these two come out on the other side together or hating each other with a burning passion? Only way to find out is if you one-click.

Star Ratings:
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style-5/5
Overall- 5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment