Monday, July 16, 2018

REVIEW - Going Rogue - Chantal Fernando




TITLE - Going Rogue
AUTHOR - Chantal Fernando








Blurb:



When a yes or no, changes your entire life.....

Slater “Savage” Harlow

I've got almost everything I need to have an amazing comeback year. My knee is good, my dedication is there, my determination never left, but the woman of my dreams? That's still up in the air.

Malone Fulcher

Savage walked away without so much as listening to what I had to say. 

We have a decision to make. Is it going to be marriage with late nights, dinners at one am, and stealing moments between road trips? Or will it be spending the rest of our lives alone, wondering why we couldn't make it work?

Read the stunning conclusion to The MVP Duet.






Louise's Review:




Going Rogue is the 3rd book in The Cursed Ravens MC series, this book has so much heart I loved every second of it. 


Rouge is the VP of the Cursed Ravens, he loves his life and his family. Having put his mother in a nursing home he feels guilty about not being able to care for the strongest woman he knows, the one that sacrificed so much to give him and his brothers the best life. Zoe loves her job especially this one patient who has a big heart and a gorgeous son who is devoted to her care. 

Rogue is a hardened biker, he takes his role as VP very seriously and wants what is best for his club, he helps anyone that asks for it and takes on the role of Uncle Rogue to the club children. Zoe is full of sass, she doesn’t back down from what she believes and she loves hard. She has a caring nature that is shown time and time again throughout the book. 

Rogue and Zoe have instant chemistry, they build their relationship on a strong friendship that brings out the best in both of them. When they further their relationship their connection is beyond explosive, they do not disappoint. 

Chantal has proven that this series is one NOT to miss, I have been hanging on since the first book. I only wished that we got Rogue’s POV on everything that was happening, but he did make his feelings known throughout. Dementia is close to my heart and reading about Anne’s declining health was hard but Chantal wrote those scene’s with so much grace. 

I personally loved this book and I cannot get enough of the Cursed Ravens Men. Zoe’s sister Vanessa is quite possibly the best minor character I have ever read, I think she would give any of the MC men, my money is on the President. I will wait patiently (yeah right) too see where Chantal takes the rest of this series as there is so much potential to create more amazing books.



Star Ratings;
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5





No comments:

Post a Comment