Thursday, July 19, 2018

REVIEW - Until We Are Gone - Gia Riley





TITLE - Until We Are Gone
AUTHOR - Gia Riley







Blurb:


I wanted a family with Cash.

We had dreams –building a house, kids, a dog, and, yes, even the white picket fence.

Or so I’m told.

I don’t remember anything about my husband. Not the wedding or the vows we shared.

The past ten years were erased and with time, they’re supposed to come back.

But this isn’t your typical case of amnesia

What if I’m not supposed to remember?

What if I was meant to forget?

Maybe I don’t want my old life back.

Because if the accident hadn’t happened, I wouldn’t have uncovered the truth.

Losing my memory wasn’t tragic.

Losing my memory was fate.




Johnaka's Review:


“Mind blown, 5 stars”



I read Until We Are Gone twelve hours ago and I’m still trying to figure out what in the flip I read. Riley is known for books with twists but this one was something else. The whole time I was reading I was trying to figure out what I was missing, where was the story going, and what in the world was happening. Then the ending happened and BAM! All the pieces fell into place.

When the ending fell into place I was feeling way too much. I was ticked off for Nolan and Meadow. I wanted Cash and Teddi to go down. I wanted to know details of what happened to Meadow and Cash before. I just had so many questions, but my brain was basically mush.

Twelve hours later and I still don’t know how to properly review Until We Are Gone. I can’t tell you anything from the story in fear that I will give something away. All I can say is if you want a book that will send you for a loop, blow your mind, and make you think what in the flip then Until We Are Gone is a book for you. 



Star Ratings:
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style-5/5
Overall-5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment