Wednesday, July 11, 2018

REVIEW - The Rule Breaker - Cat Carmine




TITLE - The Rule Breaker

AUTHOR - Cat Carmine






Blurb:


He’s the bad boy … but I’m the one breaking all the rules. 

I’ve always been the quintessential good girl. I don’t just follow the rules — I write them. As an advice columnist, I’m always telling people how to not screw up their lives. 

So you’d think I’d know better than to bang some random guy in a bar bathroom. 

But nope. Apparently not. 

Now I’ve got even bigger problems, though. Because it turns out that wasn’t just some random guy. It was Tyler Grant. Rich. Playboy. Devastatingly gorgeous. Oh, and the publisher of my new dating advice book. 

All my instincts are telling me to run like hell. It’s what I’d advise anyone else to do. 

But nope. I’ve had a taste, and I’m hooked. 

Now I’m calling him at ungodly hours and showing up at his house drunk and begging for sex and tacos. In other words, breaking every rule in my own damn book. 

Of course, you don’t have to be an advice columnist to know a bad boy and a good girl are never going to work out. Someone’s going to get their heart broken. 

And my guess? It isn’t going to be him.



Louise's Review:



The Rule Breaker is the 2nd book in the Breaking all the Rules series, this story will leave you laughing with tears in your eyes.

Emma has followed the rules all her life she was perfect, so she decided to write a book on the rules of dating, when she starts breaking all her own rules she can’t stop. Tyler has been pushed into a life that he never wanted, when he meets Emma he was determined to bring out the real rule breaking Emma. Will breaking all the dating rules end in love or disaster? 

Tyler was the typical rich, attractive play boy who had an endless trust fund and a life that any bachelor would be envy of. He is determined to prove that he is good enough for not only his father but for Emma. Emma is perfect, she does everything by the book she has her own opinions and believe wholeheartedly that following the rules she will succeed in not only her life but love life too. 

Emma and Tyler have an instant attraction that sizzles from the moment they are together, their scenes together left me hanging on every word. Their easy connection opened them both up to some hilarious moments leaving me wanting more from them. 

Cat did an amazing job of writing this book, I felt connected to both the characters instantly and was also invested in the minor characters by the end of the story setting them up for future books in the series. 

I personally loved this book and I couldn’t put it down, I highly recommend that if you looking at reading a rom-com style book this is it.  I am looking forward to see if my prediction for the next story is correct, don’t leave me hanging for too long.



Star Ratings;
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5






No comments:

Post a Comment