Thursday, October 1, 2015

REVIEW - Pink: Hot & Sexy For A Cure #Books4Boobies Anthology

Pink: Hot & Sexy For A Cure #Books4Boobies Anthology







Synopsis

Join 28 of today's hottest romance authors as they introduce you to their most memorable and beloved characters in an all-new, exclusive, scorching scene! All proceeds of this year's anthology will be donated to The National Breast Cancer Foundation, to help support women in need of mammograms.

PINK: HOT N' SEXY FOR A CURE, the Books for Boobies 2015 anthology with 28 of today's hottest authors coming together to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation. 





What I thought


Unlike an ordinary review where I'd praise, critique and ponder a books mysteries, I'm going about this review differently.

To the following authors: 

J.C. Valentine, Aden Lowe, A.D. Justice,  Tara Oakes, RE Hargrave,  Kira Barker,  Michelle Dare, J.L. Beck, Hilary Storm and Jacob Wilson, T.S. Irons, Jani Kay, River Savage,  Autumn Jones Lake,  A.C. Bextor, Nina Levine, L. Wilder, M.N. Forgy, Lisa Eugene, Cora Reilly, Sapphire Knight, Lani Lynn Vale,  J.C. Emery, M.D. Saperstein & Andria Large, Daryl Banner,  Jenna Galicki,  Kathryn Kelly,  A.M. Madden.

THANK YOU!!! Aside from it being for a very worthy cause, this also a fantastic treat for us readers!

To the readers:

When I say a treat, I mean a treat! This anthology is a smorgasbord of romance! 
We've got bikers, we've got fighters, we've got good boys, we've got bad boys. We've got funny and we've got emotion. We've got super sexy we've super sweet. There is something for everyone! 
A chapter or two from each author, with a little something special from the couple's we love. After sitting and reading it all, I can't possibly review each passage, it would be wrong of me. I don't know all the histories and I would be doing the writers a disservice. I will say this though. There wasn't a single passage in here that I didn't enjoy.
I did have a few favourites though.........

Lisa Eugene's super hot story about an even hotter doctor. 

Nina Levine with a sexy scene between the couple who started it all J & Madison

JL Beck and the BOMBSHELL she dropped

So, buy the book. It's only 99 pennies and I PROMISE it's worth it!

And as a wise author who I love and respect (and is in this anthology) once said...

"Fuck Cancer"


You can also donate here: https://fundraise.nbcf.org/fundraise?fcid=362713


Star Ratings:
Plot(s) = 5/5
Characters = 5/5
Heat = 5/5
Writing Style(s) = 5/5
Overall Rating = 5/5










Click Cover Image Below To Purchase:






No comments:

Post a Comment