Monday, September 16, 2019

Release + Review - Driving me Wild - Mia Carter




All my life, I’ve been perfectly average. Compared to the rest of my high-achieving, type-A family, it feels impossible to stand out. While I’d love to make my big artistic dreams happen, I’m kind of stuck, thanks to a bunch of lame things like “affordable rent” and “keeping the internet on.” Dreaming doesn’t pay the bills. Freelance design work and part-time rideshare driving does. And it’s nice, for the most part. Finding a passenger’s thumb drive usually means reporting, returning, yay-hurrah-good-job-me. Except this time.

This time, I put the thumb drive in my computer. Hey, I’m just trying to be helpful! Suddenly a chat window pops up and the owner of the drive is bribing me to fly halfway across the world. Today. Turns out he's the super hot fare I haven't been able to stop thinking about...who just so happens to be Logan Weiss—the crazy-hot 29-year-old billionaire known as "the most eligible bachelor in tech”. What the hell am I even doing?

Buy Links:



Author Bio:

Author Giveaway:




Johnaka's Review 

“Interesting meet cute, 4 stars"


Carter is a new to me author. The blurb intrigued me so I decided to give Driving me Wild a shot. The meet-cute was adorable and pulled me in from the get go. I genuinely liked the story, the only thing I wasn’t huge on was I felt like it was a little too insta-love/rushed. Even with that said Carter still hit all the points she needed to make Driving me Wild a well-rounded story.

Logan is a career driven guy who is about to make a big move job wise. So far, he’s succeeded in everything he’s set out for. But when he leaves his keys in his ride share by accident, he can’t help but freak out. What he didn’t know in doing so is the set of events he would set off. He didn’t expect to fall for his driver but he did. The question is will she fall for him?

Chole wants more in life but she doesn’t know how to do it. A guy like Logan couldn’t want a plain girl like her. She’s never felt like she’s satisfied anyone compared to her sisters. Logan seems too good to be true. The question is will her insecurities keep her back from what could be her biggest adventure?



Plot-4/5 Characters-4/5 Heat-4/5 Writing style-4/5 Overall-4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment