Saturday, September 7, 2019

Release + Review - Through His Eyes - Nikki Ash



The moment I saw her walk through the door of Forbidden Ink, I knew she was the one. With her wide hips, thick thighs, and perfect breasts, she’s every man’s wet dream. 
Add to that her dark, soulful eyes, pouty lips, and a body covered in gorgeous art, and I knew I needed to make her mine. 
She’s a walking contradiction of sass and strength and determination, hidden by insecurity and self-doubt. She’s everything I could ever want or need, but she doesn’t see what I see. 
I want to take away her pain. To be the one to make her laugh, to make all her dreams come true. I need to prove to her that I’m not him, that no matter what, I’ll be right there beside her. Loving her.
If only she could see herself through my eyes, she would understand we were made for each other.

What you you need to know: 
✔️ Single mom
✔️ Age gap
✔️ Sexy, bearded, Irish, tattoo artist 
✔️ Stand-alone romance
✔️ Dedicated to all of the women who have never been told YOU. ARE. ENOUGH.

Buy Links: (Kindle Unlimited):

Praise for Through His Eyes:
Nancy (Goodreads) - “This was an amazingly beautiful love story!”

TDC Book Reviews - “Oh my god! This was one of the sweetest, sexiest most romantic 6 star story of 2019. I basically devoured it.”

Ramblings of a Bookworm - “This story was one of absolute beauty.”

Reading is Our Satisfaction - “Realistic, romantic & captivating”

Giveaway:

Playlist:

To see exclusive teasers and participate in group-only giveaways, join the fun today! http://bit.ly/NikkiAshFightClub

Follow The Author: 


Johnaka's Review 

“Finding real love, 5 stars”

What you need to know about Through his Eyes…. age gap, sexy hero, broken heroine, single parent. Ash freaking killed it with Through his Eyes. Ash just keeps getting better and better as she goes, finding her groove. My heart ached for Quinn. I wanted to bundle her up and cuddle her to death, or at least until she was put back together. And in some ways, that’s what Lachlan did. I loved Through his Eyes and honestly think you will too. Just be prepared to have your heart ache and swoon.

Quinn is not the girl she used to be. Her husband broke her slowly but surely in the worst way. Things have changed though. She’s trying to heal and pick up her broken pieces but she has no desire to attach herself to a man again. Until she meets Lachlan. There is just something about him that calls to her. Will her insecurities prevent her from living her best life?

Lachlan is one of those guys who knows what he wants and when he sees Quinn and Mini-Q he knows without a doubt that he wants them. Only its going to take a little work to make Quinn see things his way. While he slowly falls for Quinn he falls for her daughter as well. Will Quinn’s past prevent them from getting their happily ever after?

Plot-5/5 Characters-5/5 Heat-5/5 Writing style-5/5 Overall-5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment