Thursday, September 26, 2019

Release+review-Love Me Tomorrow-Maria Luis


LOVE ME TOMORROW
Put A Ring On It – Book 3
By Maria Luis
Release Day – Sept 26







They call her America’s Sweetheart.
And me? I’m the so-called “inked god” she dumped on TV. 

I’ve tried to forget her. I’ve tried to move on. 

Until I discover that her family is opening a new restaurant next to my tattoo parlor. 

If I were a gentleman, I’d offer my congratulations and go my own way.
If I were a gentleman, I’d let her be . . . but I’m not

Savannah Rose may claim I’m nothing more than a friend, but that slight hitch in her breath whenever I get too close says that America’s sweetheart is nothing but a liar.

All it takes is one scorching kiss, and I vow in her ear: “You’re going to beg, Savannah. Beg me to touch you, beg me to give you more, and if you’re real good, maybe I’ll do it all over again before you have to beg for that too.” 

I’m no gentleman.
But Savannah Rose? She’s no one’s sweetheart but mine.

Add to your GR TBR: http://bit.ly/LoveMeTomorrow-GR
Get the Release Alert: https://www.subscribepage.com/PutARing



Our review


“Finding love, 5 stars”

I have been reading the Put a Ring on It series since the very start and when I came across Love Me Tomorrow and realized it was Savannah’s story I was ridiculously happy. I love a good opposites attract with a side of taboo story and that’s exactly what Love Me Tomorrow is, but not in the way your thinking. Luis wrote us a story with a little bachelorette feel and a whole lotta class. I loved it. If you take a chance on Love Me Tomorrow, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Savannah has let her parents control most aspects of her life. It’s just what being a Rose entails. She signed up for the show to be with her sister who was also participating but what she didn’t expect was her sister to back out of the contract and leave her to do it on her own. When Owen steps out she knows she has to send him home no matter how badly she wants him. Because they have a past and not the kind you think. Months later when she comes home, she’s thrust back into his orbit and there is no more denying what or who she wants. Will she get the guy or is it too late?
Owen has wanted Savannah since he met her, but life and people have been standing in his way. He’s one of those guys who goes after what he wants, and he’s done waiting around for Savannah. Will he get the girl or will he push too far? Is she everything and more than he thought? Only one way to find out.
I loved Owen and Savannah. I was cheering them on hard. So, you have these two amazing characters who suck you into the story and then you have the secondary characters who *sigh*. You see the previous couples from the Put a Ring on It series and you meet some new. I cannot wait to see if Luis writes Savannah’s sisters story and boy do I hope she does. One thing is for sure you cannot go wrong with Love me Tomorrow.
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style- 5/5

AUTHOR BIO

Maria Luis is the author of sexy contemporary romances, though she may or may not have a few historical romances hiding in the cobwebs of her computer.

When she's not writing about strong men and the sassy women who sweep them off their feet, Maria is a historian who specializes in medieval England and 19th century New Orleans. What do the two eras have in common, you ask? Not much, except for disease, scandalous activities and crime--Maria's favorite topics. 
Maria lives in New Orleans with her better half, where she can generally be found hiking with her two dogs, Zeus and Athena, kayaking in Louisiana's inter-coastal waterways, or curled up on the couch with a good book.


AUTHOR LINKS





No comments:

Post a Comment