Thursday, August 16, 2018

Release+Review-Cut Free-Julia Wolf


Title: Cut Free
Series: The Sublime #3
Author: Julia Wolf
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release: August 16, 2018

Blurb:
A prim and proper pianist, a sexy tattooed artist, a yellow convertible, and an offer neither of them can turn down...

I've followed the rules my entire life: what music to play, who to date, even what to wear.
But that's done now. At twenty-eight years old, I'm finally ready to break free.
I just don't quite know how.
And then Charlie enters my life; charming, spontaneous, and hilarious Charlie. He's a bit quirky, and nothing like I expected, and I can't seem to stay away.
He offers me friendship, rebellion, and adventure, which is exactly what I need.
Too bad friendship isn't all I want.
Friendzoned or not, Charlie has become one of the most important people in my life.
If only I could stop accidentally trying to kiss him…

Buy Links: Kindle Unlimited
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2nBLTTW
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2nziZnh
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2nBLOQ8

Praise for the novel:
"...a story that pulled at your heart strings with wild scenes that need a fire extinguisher to put out the fire." Ellie, Goodreads review

" Cut Free will leave you in such a book high, you'll be dreaming about it later! Between these amazing characters, the funny and sweet banter, and the greatest love story ever, you may shows signs of sugar overload. It's ok, just keep reading! " Julia, Red Hatter Book Blog

" Charlie is my favorite character in this series! He's hot, swoony and just ridiculously sweet. He's just awesome and then you add Eliza into the mix and it just makes for a great book! " Sarah G. Goodreads

"Just two imperfect people discovering how perfect they can be together." K. Bartholomew, Goodreads review



What a cute and interesting book! I really enjoyed Cut Free. Cut Free is a stand-alone book in a series. You can read it without feeling like you missed anything from the previous books as I did and I still enjoyed the book. This book has humor and romance, but it also has heat and self-discovery. I can’t wait to read the next book.
The plot of this book was good. This is a friends to lovers romance. I loved how the books starts off slow and then slowly begins to pick up speed. It felt right for this story and these characters. I also loved that the main theme of this book was self-discovery. I really felt the author was showing how no matter what point in your life you are at, it is never too late to do the things you always wanted to do.
I loved these characters.  Eliza is such a quirky character. She has some coping mechanisms that I feel some people will really be able to relate to. What I love most about her is her tenacious determination. Then you have Charlie. Like I really want a Charlie. He is not perfect, but he is sweet, kind, funny, and sexy. I loved his banter with Eliza and how, for the most part, he seemed to know what Eliza needed even if she didn’t.
The heat between these two was immediate. There was a budding attraction from the very beginning. Then, as they get to know each other, things heat up even more. I loved the chemistry between these two characters. They were so cute and adorable together. I loved the banter between them the most. Their banter is for sure couple goals.
I really enjoyed the writing style of this book. Usually I prefer dual point of views, but I feel the single point of view was perfect for this book. I feel like it allowed me to really get into the character. The pace of this book was steady. It was nice to see from characters that obviously had their own books, but I also liked that I didn’t feel like it took away from the story not having read their books.
Overall, I really enjoyed this book. These characters made me both laugh and cry. The story was so sweet. It made me want to go back and read the first books. I also cannot wait to read the next book. I would recommend this book to others. Especially if you like romances with heat and humor.
Ratings:
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5







In the Series (Kindle Unlimited):
Cut Short (The Sublime #1)
Cutting In (The Sublime #1.5) - 99 pennies
Cut Loose (The Sublime #2)

Author bio:
"Julia lives in Maryland with her patient husband and three crazy beautiful kids. When she's not writing, momming, or watching Real Housewives, she's reading a book. Julia's a lover of all things romance. From sweet, to funny, to steamy, to so dirty you'll blushing for days, she reads (and writes!) it all."

Social Media Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment