Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review-Big Talking Man-Marquita Valentine

37505917
Big Talking Man
Marquita Valentine




Blurb

Hi! This is the 2nd book in my super sexy series about the Kings of Castle Beach! While this family saga is a series of interconnected book, each one can be read as a standalone.

Growing up, Tate Prescott was just my older brother’s best friend, but over the years he became my first love… and my biggest secret. 

Yes, you read that right...Tate Prescott, *The Tate Prescott*, Hollywood Superstar and now the most sought after movie director in the industry is *mine*. We’ve hidden our relationship from the world for so long that it’s become second nature. The last thing we wanted was a media frenzy to rain down on us. 

But after my little brother drowned at sea and I became wrapped up in the guilt of knowing that his death was my fault, I shut down… and Tate left when I needed him the most. 

Four months have passed since then, and now Tate’s back in town, demanding that I give him thirty days to make our relationship work. 

All I want is to forget about the mistake we made the weekend my brother died. 
Only Tate’s not so easily deterred and he’s not just some big talking man from Hollywood—he’s my *husband*, and he wants a second chance to prove to me that he can win back my heart. 

I still want him. I still love him. But can I forgive him for abandoning me?
Worse, I think we’re a couple.

In the end, though, Tate will go back to L.A., no matter what he promises... just like he did before, because he's nothing but a big talking man.


Our Review


“Pirate speak, 5 stars”

Quinn and Tate were comical in Big Talking Man. No matter how entertaining this couple is though they know heartache. This isn’t your classic love story about boy meets girl, falls in love, and live happily ever after. Don’t get me wrong, that happens, but when the happily ever after is supposed to happen tragedy strikes and stupidity happens. So this is kind of like a redemption story.
Quinn has always loved Tate, even before he was rich and famous. For years they kept their love hidden from the world and when they were about to go public tragedy struck and Tate left when he should have stayed. Now Quinn wants nothing to do with the one man who has always owned her heart.
Tate knows he made a few mistakes where Quinn is concerned but now he’s back to make them right, get his wife back and start the life they are meant to live. He doesn’t care what it takes. Quinn has the stubbornness of her pirate ancestors, but he isn’t afraid. Will the guy get the girl?
The town Big Talking Man takes place was founded by Blackbeard and Quinn is one of his descendants so there is some pirate talk at times and I couldn’t help but laugh! Even though the story has some tragedy it was a really light-hearted story that went by fast. If you take a chance on Tate and Quinn I bet, you’ll enjoy their story.
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style-5/5
Overall-5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment