Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review-The Left Side of Perfect-Meghan Quinn

40780064

The Left Side of Perfect
Meghan Quinn



Blurb

For better or for worse,'til death do us part . . .

The better captured me; she's who stole my heart. 
And made me realize I couldn’t live without this woman.
The worse of her took my breath away--kicked me when I was down and twisted me into a million knots.

When I first met her, I thought she was someone I would never see again. 
The second time I ran into her, it was a random coincidence.
The third? 
I didn’t know it at the time, but she was the girl I was going to marry.

But life isn’t always perfect. You have to take the better and the worse--even if it means giving her up, having her slip between your fingers, and letting her walk away. 

I’m getting married. 
This is forever, 'til death do us part.


Our Review

Meghan you have killed me again, leaving me on this cliff waiting to find out which way Colby jumps; because if reading your previous duet has taught me anything you are nothing but unpredictable, in the best way possible.

Colby is living his dream; he has made it, but standing next to his best friend getting married to the girl who he once thought was it for him is a daunting moment. Ryan is starting to get itchy feet, she needs a change and she has sworn off men.

Colby is a straight shot man, he has had his eye on the prize and doesn’t let anything slip. He has a heart of gold and I believe he wants to find a happily ever after to have everything he never did as a child. Ryan hides her pain well, not many people see it but when you look closely she is still that young girl searching for approval and wanting to be accepted for who she is; insecurities and all.

Meghan I’m starting to think that you are enjoying making us squirm, leaving me on a cliff once again I can’t wait to see where this duet goes. Your dual POV’s is always a great touch for me, I love knowing what both characters are feeling.

I personally loved this book, Meghan captured my heart again and I hope that Colby can find his happily ever after, and if he doesn’t Meghan I’m gunning for you. If you have not read The Blue Line Duet I would highly recommend reading it as it gives you a back story for both characters, I cannot wait to get stuck into The Right Side of Forever.


Ratings;
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5

Overall: 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment