Friday, June 12, 2015

REVIEW - Leather and Lace (Trident Security #1) - Samantha Cole


 TITLE : Leather & Lace (Trident Security #1)

AUTHOR: Samantha Cole



BLURB:

Kristen Anders is starting her life over again after divorcing her cheating husband. An author of several 'vanilla' romance novels, she spiced up her latest one involving BDSM and it became a best-seller. Now she's researching the subject for her follow-up book and manages to get a tour of the elite, private sex club, The Covenant, and runs into the one person she never expected to see there. 

Devon "Devil Dog" Sawyer is intrigued by a cute brunette he meets at a friend's Irish pub and does something he hasn't done in over twelve years. He asks her out on a date. While it might seem strange to most, Devon's only relationships since he was twenty-four have started and ended in the same place–a BDSM club. 

What was supposed to be a single weekend of mutual pleasure and dirty sex, turns into something more. But while they fight their growing connection, a killer has Devon in his sights and Kristen may end up as collateral damage. Will they survive with their lives and hearts intact? 

This book contains adult content.


WHAT I THOUGHT?

 

Samantha Cole wrote a story that had a great plot, scorching sex scenes, erotic bdsm scenes and sexy doms.  
In the beginning, we meet Kristen Anders who is an author, and trying to figure out who to make as her lead character in her next book. 
So she goes to Donovan's Bar & Grill glad that she did, because she sees 6 gorgeous men, but one of them stands out (Devon).  
She knows who she's making as the lead character of her next book - Master Xavier.    
While there, the waitress Jennifer Mullins comes over, and asks what she is typing, and that's when she finds out that Kristen Anders is working on her next book.  
Jenn has read her books before and Kristen said she'd drop off a few to her. 
Jenn's parents were murdered 6 months ago, so the guys which she calls "Uncles" take care of everything for her.     
We then learn about the 6 guys. Devon, Brody, Marco, Jake, Mike , Ben , Ian who are all doms and Navy Seals.    
The Covenant is an elite and private BDSM club that Devon owned with Ian and cousin Mitch.  
It has over 350 members and over 200 on a waiting list. The motto of the BDSM community is 'safe, sane and consensual' 
Kristen and Devon have amazing chemistry throughout the book. I really liked reading about them and the other characters.  You'll have to read it to find out what happens!

I give this story 4 stars. I would definitely like to read the next book. 


SOME QUOTES/PARTS OF THE STORY  I LIKED:


"Too bad life wasn't a steamy romance novel with a hot and hunky men knocking on her door, primed and ready to sweep her off her feet, throw her on the bed, tie her down and do naughty, sensual things to her."

"I'm so glad you liked it. I love when I run into one of my readers and they tell me they enjoy my books."

"None of my business? See, that's where you're worng, Pet, this is my business. I own this club."

"Bow-chicka-wow-wow."

"Yes, Mrs. Kristen Anders I do. I love you. I've nver thought I'd find a woman who could steal my heartas you but I'm so glad I did. I love you, Pet."



 **I  was kindly given a copy in exchange for a fair and honest review**

STAR RATING - 4 STARS 

 



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25406425-leather-lace?from_search=true&search_version=service_impr

 

 CLICK ON COVER TO PURCHASE

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment