Thursday, June 14, 2018

REVIEW x 2 - Comfort Zone - Missy Johnson




TITLE - Comfort Zone
AUTHOR - Missy Johnson






Blurb:


Walking into Jake’s bachelor party to see my professor motorboating a stripper?

Talk about Awkward.

It wouldn’t have been so bad if I wasn’t completely hot for the guy. I had been since I first walked into that feline anatomy class and saw him performing chest compressions on a Persian cat named Andrew. All I could think about was how I wanted to be the next creature to slither under those strong, masculine hands.

It was every woman’s dream, right? Finding a man who knew how to handle a pussy. 

So, as I sat in that strip club and knocked back my third tequila, I started thinking... I should make a move on him.

When our eyes locked over the busty blonde stripper who was gyrating against me, and he smiled, it was all the encouragement I needed. I politely pushed her aside, stood up, and walked over to him and…

I’ve got no idea what happened next. I knew there was a reason I avoided drinking tequila.

Judging by the way he’s smirking at me as I walk into his class on Monday? 

I’m not sure I want to know…

**Awkward Love is a series of sexy, fun novels that can be read in ANY order. Each book is COMPLETELY seperate from the next, so you can read one, or you can read them all.**




Louise's Review:

From the beginning this book had me in giggles, the hilarious banter back and forth and the off situations that they found themselves in made this book a favourite. Comfort Zone is a Professor / student novel, a rom-com at its best. 

Becca decided that It doesn’t matter how old you are when it comes to chasing your dreams, her dream is to become a veterinarian. Having a seriously gorgeous Professor and then finding him at her BFF’s Bachelor party surrounded by strippers is one for the books. Liam has her in his sights, after watching her go wild, he can’t stop thinking about her. 

Becca is a carefree woman, at 27 she is going after what she wants. She doesn’t back down anything, including a dare. When faced with possible scrutiny she holds her head high and keeps on going. Liam is loveable and with his witty sarcasm he has Becca eating out of the palm of his hand. The two of them together was a perfect combination for a great book. 

The sexual tension was there from the beginning, what started of playful turned off the charts very quickly. They had interruptions which I found to be hilarious that only made their desire towards each other stronger. 

Missy has done a great job of bringing Liam and Becca to life in this book. It was a very easy read and one that I didn’t want to put down. I love that we got to hear from both characters and it gave me an higher understanding of Liam and Becca.

If you are after a light-hearted, rom-com with some serious laugh out loud moments then this is the book for you. I personally loved it and the book flowed without hesitation and drew me in further with each chapter. I cannot wait for the next Missy Johnson instalment. 


Star Ratings;
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5






Johnaka's Review:


“Unique ties, 4 stars”


Liam and his cousin Jake used to be thick as thieves, but then the age difference and life pulled them apart. After meeting back up at a wedding he decides to make an effort to be in his cousin’s life. Its quiet possibly the best decision he ever made considering the woman in his class he has his eye on is his cousins best friend. Will this be his in into getting to know Becca?

Becca is a walking talking disaster. She is a hot mess that never fails to make those around her laugh. When her best friend gets engaged she can’t help but plan his engagement party. What she didn’t expect was to see the professor she has inappropriate thoughts about there, let alone be related to Jake. Will she fall into the attraction or stand her ground?

Comfort Zone was a quick story that gives off the Hangover vibe. It was full of laughs. But all through the story Liam and Becca grow closer and develop a relationship. Honestly the only reason I’m giving it 4 stars is because I wanted more of it.


Star Ratings:
Plot-5/5
Characters-5/5
Heat-5/5
Writing style-4/5
Overall-4/5





No comments:

Post a Comment