Monday, July 16, 2018

REVIEW - King - Kerri Ann




TITLE - King
AUTHOR - Kerri Ann






Blurb:

Oubliette’s a job I intend to complete.

Oubliette
He wants something I won’t give. Even if it means my release. Even if it can help others.
I don’t want to be a part of this hell, though I can’t see a way out.
He’s arrogant, ruthless, harsh, and a complete prick. Busta is an asshole.
Though there’s something about him that feels redeemable. I need to find a chink in his armor.

Busta
Liar.
I lie to everyone. I’m so good at it now, I don’t know where the truth starts.
As Enforcer of the MC my job is to protect the club at all costs.
The day they ask me to watch over Oubliette—the sexy bartender from the Four Horsemen—I knew this would be difficult. That she’d be hard to resist.
I thought it would be simple; I thought I could get the intel. That I could save her and contain the lie. I was wrong.
She ignites a fire within me that I cannot hope to control, and her strength in the face of defeat consumes me.
To save her, I may chance everything. My life, my future….my club.

Who will win this war of wills?


THIS IS PART ONE OF THE BROKEN BOWS MC DUET.
 




Louise's Review:



King is the first book in the Broken Arrows Duet, its gritty and it takes 1%ers to a whole new level one that I have never experienced before. 

Oubliette is a bar Manager for the Four Horseman MC she works hard and treats everyone respect. When she gets herself into a situation that brings her face to face with Busta, the enforcer for the Broken Arrows MC. Her life is on the line and Busta is put in a position that he never wanted to be put in.  

Oubliette is a strong woman who speaks her mind, she doesn’t let anyone dictate her life but is willing to give up her life for the sake of innocent people. Busta is a hard-headed biker that doesn’t relish in every aspect of being a 1%er, he has his boundaries. 

This is my first Kerri Ann novel and I am taken back but the brutality of this book, reading a pure 1%er novel has defiantly put me on the spot and opened my eyes to a whole different MC lifestyle. Kerri’s writing is fantastic and she taken this story to a whole new level. 

I personally am still up in the air about this book as it has left on somewhat of a cliff hanger not knowing how this story ends, I am awaiting the 2 part of the book and hope that I can have all my answers by the end. 



Star Ratings;
Plot: 3/5
Characters: 4/5
Heat: 2/5
Writing Style: 4/5
Overall: 3/5





No comments:

Post a Comment