Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Fifty Shades Freed


Fifty Shades Freed
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Again, it flowed so amazingly well into the final part in the trilogy. If I had to say one thing I was slightly disappointed that this story skipped over the 'big event' that happened between the 2nd and 3rd books. I would of liked to have read through that part as it was happening but the flash backs were good and it gave a taster of the important bits. Like the other 2 books in the series there is always so much going on and no boring slow parts that I can understand why some bits I assume had to be just thought back on not actually happening, to squeeze in all the rest of the hard core action going on all the time. To carry such a good relationship with the characters and throw in yet another exciting and surprising twist into the story is pretty impressive and made it very hard to put down....again! There's always so much going on in these books I think that's why I loved them so much. Great ending to the trilogy, so great I was actually really sad and kind of lost when i knew it had come to end. I sat and twiddled my thumbs for a bit not sure what to do, then I did what everyone else probably did, hunted like a wild animal after scraps....for anything that was similar or closely along the lines of these books to get another fix. There started a fascination with trying to find books with incredible dominant lead men in. It's pretty hard to top these books those, in fact I don't think I've found anything yet. I shall continue the hunt. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment