Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Obsession


Obsession
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Omg. Amazing, I think I enjoyed this more than the lux series. Well not entirely sure which I enjoyed more as loved them all so much, but I can totally look upon the 2 alien species differently now. Hunter has just bumped up to Christian Grey in leading yummage book men. Never thought that would happen. He has such an addictiveness to him, bad guy but so powerful and interesting. For a change I really liked Serena as a lead woman too, and I haven't liked many lately but I thought she had the perfect mix for the personality and not annoying. Part of me doesn't want the story to end there though I would like to see what happens next for them and their happy ending. Ooo and cameo from a gorgeous luxen has made me more excited for Origin. Overall, amazing story!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment