Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: The Vincent Brothers


The Vincent Brothers
The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Well, this book absolutly blew me away. It knocked The Vincent Boys #1 totally out of the water.
Now, I know I raved about how much I loved Beau in the first book amd how I was routing for him with Ashton, and I still do he was perfect for Ashton. But....WOW Sawyer was hotter and far more addictive in this second book, where did he come from?!?! Being dumped by Ashton worked wonders on him! By now I was bored of perfect Ashton & Beau and wanted them to take a holiday, Ashton kept cropping up and getting in the way for poor Lana, then Beau came beefing along like a guard dog peeing all around Ashton, marking his territory. It was annoying. Ashton had a migraine so Sawyer had to go running, wtf?? I really needed Ashton to disapear so they could finally get *ahem* close. Anyway, excellent book. Another AG winner, to think I kept putting it off because I didn't like the lollypop covers, Yes I know....."Don't judge a book by it's cover" I can't help it the covers make me excited. Excellent Book!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment