Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Convicted


Convicted
Convicted by Aleatha Romig

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Wow, amazing! I can't believe it's all over. The whirlwind that was this series has reached it's end.
My brain was totally shredded after reading this last installment. I'm actually glad it's over I couldn't take any more revelations or twists and turns.
This last book, was the best yet. I had no clue what was going on when this started, it was in different time eras and flipping through various pov's it was hard to keep up. Yet what was going on was 100% compelling and addictive, I couldn't stop reading yet it seemed to take me forever to finish. So many secrets still spilling out. What I loved most about this last book was that I still didn't know what had happened until the very end. Usually I can guess but nope I was totally stumped till the last few chapters. It was amazing, and the ending to the story was perfect. The characters came full circle and were really great. To think when I started this trilogy of books I thought it was going to be something so different to what it ended up being. If I was told before I started what type of books they were I probably wouldn't of bothered so I'm glad I had no idea because I loved them.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment