Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: This Man Confessed


This Man Confessed
This Man Confessed by Jodi Ellen Malpas

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Well, I can happily say. This book was amazing!! A perfect end to the trilogy. It seemed so long but not 1 single page was boring or needed skimming. I was glued to it and gripped the whole way through. I really don't know how JEM was able to keep throwing all the twists and turns in but she just kept on shocking and surprising me. There was some really big ones in this book too.
The chemistry between Ava and Jesse is still scorching hot and intense along side all the raging hot scenes! ;)
The tender scenes were full of emotion and really sweet. Now with the added tense and gripping scenes just to make it even more intense, was amazing.
I know I'm going to be gushing over this trilogy for ages. It really did blow me away.
I can't fault any part of this final part in this trilogy, it was perfect. 5 huge stars.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment