Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Storm Damages


Storm Damages
Storm Damages by Magda Alexander

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



***I won this book as part of a first reads***

Wow, this was certainly a fiery, hot intense read. Gabriel Storm is up there with the best of the Alphas. All power, money and sex. This was quite the easy, quick read. Full on action from the start and a good dose of secrets to keep me guessing. The chemistry and heat between Gabriel and Elizabeth is smouldering. Elizabeth is an incredibly likeable lead female. She's a perfect mx of feisty, determined and ambitious. Yet she still manages to fall prey to the gorgeous billionaire Brit like any sane woman would.
Aside from mutual attraction, and hotter than hot sex scenes. Underneath it all lies some tortured backgrounds and secrets clawing to get out. The ending was painful, I'm desperate to get on to the next book to find out what happened, and a lot was happening at the end!
An addictive read right from the start up to the intense ending! I couldn't put it down and ended it within a few hours.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment