Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Lucky Number Four


Lucky Number Four
Lucky Number Four by Amanda Jason

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Well, despite reading some not so great reviews of this book. I can honestly say.... I really enjoyed it! I wasn't sure if it was going to be a bit cheesy and far fetched but it worked really well!
Obviously, these things never happen in real life to real people but lucky Dora lands a dream situation. Asked to be the fourth room mate in a massive and gorgeous loft apartment, paying the same price as what she was paying to share with her best friends in a much much smaller place. The other 3 roommates being top male models and absolutely stunning in different ways. Yet despite that fact they are all really nice and down to earth.
So once all the hard to believe stuff is out of the way, you get to the know everyone and learn that 1 of the 3 models really likes Dora but we never find out who. There's lots of hints and I felt myself actually playing detective, it was fun. I guessed quite early on but by then it moves on to something else quite dramatic, that I wasn't expecting. A complete shocker for the latter part of the book, but full of emotion and really intense.
After all the drama, the ending was lovely and really well done. A really, really easy and nice read!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment