Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Tempting the Player


Tempting the Player
Tempting the Player by J. Lynn

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Much, much better than Tempting The Best Man. I really enjoyed this book, there was so much more to this story. More entertaining, more gripping, loads more steamy stuff. I like that it wasn't such an easy 'get together' story, there was loads more obstacles in the way of their happily ever after. Although Chad's ego was extremely annoying, Bridget more than made up for it, she was a great character! My only moan is that i think the end was a bit far fetched and not very realistic, i wasn't able to believe it fully. Far too fast and out of the blue. Besides that it still was an excellent ending and amazing story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment