Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: The Dom's Dungeon


The Dom's Dungeon
The Dom's Dungeon by Cherise Sinclair

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was a good, easy read. To start with I thought it was very hurried and moving too fast. Mackenzie, a vet doing a house swap to find herself a new job and new start in Seattle to get away from her past. Finds herself being nosey in Alex's gorgeous home. A locked door brings back bad memories for her and she has to open it. I found this part and how she came across this room plus what happens after a little too obvious and not realistic. Once everything is out in the open between them, I actually really enjoyed the book and the view of this hidden lifestyle very exciting and interesting. The relationship that grows between them is sweet and endearing. A good dose of secrets to unveil also makes this book really enjoyable. Although the cover is quite tacky the book wasn't. A good read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment